Welcome to Ottawa Presbyterian Church!
Located at 150 North Oak on the corner of East Third Street and Oak Street.
Telephone: (419) 523-3694
Sunday Worship services begin at 9:45 am. Breakfast begins earlier at 9 am. (We are on our summer schedule through Labor Day Weekend. Our "Winter" schedule resumes September 7.)
- Sustained by our faith
- Supported by our families
- Renewed through our fellowship
- Filled with hope for our future
Pastor Lynn Bova is serving as our temporary lay pastor. Her goal is to be in the office two days each week.
During much of August, Pastor Lynn will be on vacation from her long list of part-time jobs. She will return to her home on August 25 and to the pulpit on Sunday, August 31.
While Pastor Lynn is away, please contact the office if you need pastoral care. Reverend Roy Pneuman will be on call for our congregation during this time.
You may also contact Pastor Lynn by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or cell phone (419) 297-8539--well, when she's not on vacation, that is. Her cell phone is not available at this time.
Pint-size Presbies go Pickin' (June 2014)
- August 24 - Message by Diane Bishop
- August 24 - Meeting for those interested in helping with Sunday School (as teachers...or in other ways) during breakfast
- August 24 - Highway Clean-up after church. Please come to worship dressed in your workclothes
- September 4 - Field trip to "Josiah for President" in Shipshewana, IN
- September 7 - Sunday School resumes, Fall Schedule resumes
- September 13 - Women's Breakfast (9 am)
- ONGOING PROJECTS: (1) Food Pantry--need baby food & diapers (size 5, 6, & 7); (2) Sunday School supplies are needed--see bulletin board in Fellowship Hall, and (3) Operation Christmas Child. See flyer.
Outdoor Worship at Happy Acres - August 3, 2014
Communion - with nature and each other!
Daily devotionals are available throughout the year at d365. Check it out--along with the great music that is included.