Welcome to Ottawa Presbyterian Church!
Located at 150 North Oak on the corner of East Third Street and Oak Street.
Telephone: (419) 523-3694
Sunday Worship services begin at 10:45 am. Sunday School begins earlier at 9:30 am. (September 7 is the first day back on our fall and winter schedule. This schedule will run until Memorial Day weekend of 2015.)
- Sustained by our faith
- Supported by our families
- Renewed through our fellowship
- Filled with hope for our future
Pastor Lynn Bova is serving as our temporary lay pastor. Her goal is to be in the office two days each week. During the week of September 8, Pastor Lynn will be in the office on Wednesday & Thursday, September 17 and 18.
Highway Clean-up - Sunday, August 24
We are outstanding in our field...or highway...or roadside!?!
- September 14 - Deadline for ALS Donations that will be sent in memory of former member Pete Zaleski. NOTE: Pete's wife Marlene has provided information for a specific ALS researcSh organization that does not use embryonic stem cells. See bulletin or check with Chas M.
- September 14 - Music & Worship Committee after worship
- September 16 - Presbytery meeting at Christ Presbyterian (Toledo).
- September 17 - Session meeting
- September 21 - Registration Deadline (see below) for Christian Kids & Canvas
- October 4 - Pint-Sized Presbies & Youth - Christian Kids and Canvas Event (here) with Rhonda Wolke - $20
- October 5 - World Communion Sunday
- October 8 - Choir Practice Resumes
- October 26 - Final Sunday for College Care Packages (Halloween goodies for 9 students).
- November 16 - Carry-in dinner (yum!)
- November 23 - Congregational Meeting
- ONGOING PROJECTS: (1) Food Pantry--need baby food & diapers (size 5, 6, & 7); and (2) Operation Christmas Child. See flyer.
Look for information soon about Halloween Care Packages and Senior Citizen Gift Boxes for Christmas.
Outdoor Worship at Happy Acres - August 3, 2014
Communion - with nature and each other!
Pint-size Presbies go Pickin' (June 2014)
Daily devotionals are available throughout the year at d365. Check it out--along with the great music that is included.