Welcome to Ottawa Presbyterian Church!
Located at 150 North Oak on the corner of East Third Street and Oak Street.
Telephone: (419) 523-3694
Sunday Worship services begin at 10:45 am during the school year. Sunday School is held prior to Worship at 9:30 am.
- Sustained by our faith
- Supported by our families
- Renewed through our fellowship
- Filled with hope for our future
Wilderness...part of "The Word" sermon series in 2016
- February 7 - Worship centered on "Wilderness"
- February 10 - Ash Wednesday Worship, 6 pm.
- February 10 - NO Choir Practice
- February 14 - Worship centered on "Party!"
- February 14 - OTTAWA CONNECTS - (NEW!!) A Skype session with Lisle Gwynn Garrity ("Pastorist") at 6 pm. More info to follow; until then check out her website at sanctifiedart.com
- February 15 - Deadline to register for "Mantreat at Montreat" to be held April 1-3. See Rev. Patrick for more information.
- February 17 - Lenten Crash Course in Theology, 6 pm. Session 1: Why is the Bible so important?
- February 20 - Women's Breakfast, 9 am
- February 21 - Worship centered on "Blessed"
- February 24 - Lenten Crash Course in Theology, 6 pm. Session 2: What happens when we pray?
- February 27 - Hockey! BGSU vs Ferris State. Meet at church at 5 pm to carpool to BG. Tickets $13 in advance, $15 at the door. See Becky R. for possible group ticket purchase.
- February 28 - Worship centered on "Tears"
- March 2 - Lenten Crash Course in Theology, 6 pm. Session 3: Who the heck is this Jesus dude? (Christology)
- March 6 - Worship centered on "Extraordinary"
- March 9 - Lenten Crash Course in Theology, 6 pm. Session 4: What Happened at the Cross? (Atonement)
- March 13 - Daylight Savings time returns
- March 13 - Worship centered on "Grace"
- March 16 - Leten Crash Course in Theology, 6 pm. Session 5: "What about Yahweh and Krishna, Buddha and Muhammad?" (Christianity and Interfaith.)
- March 20 - Palm Sunday; Worship centered on "Subversive"
- March 24 - Maundy Thursday Communion service; Worship centered on "Remember"
- March 25 - Good Friday; Worship centered on "Death"
- March 27 - Easter Sunday; Worship centered on "RENEWED"
- BIBLES FOR GUATEMALA: Donations are welcome to help with the expense of Bibles that have been purchased and shipped to Guatemala. Cost is $9.50; 100 Bibles have already been shipped. Checks can be made payable to Ottawa Presbyterian Church.
- ONGOING PROJECT: Food Pantry--need diapers (size 5, 6, & 7) and the following: All kinds of both canned and dry beans (except green beans), canned carrots, fruit cocktail, pineapple (all varieties), mandarin oranges, all kinds of pasta (except spaghetti noodles), packages of pasta dishes (except macaroni & cheese), boxed dinners such as Hamburger Helper (including pizza mixes), canned and boxed potatoes, and beverages/juice (including tomato juice).
You may contact Rev. Harley by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), by office phone (419) 523-3694, or mobile phone (432) 329-8896.
You can also find our church through Facebook (Ottawa Presbyterian Church), Twitter (@ottawapres), and Instagram (ottawapres).
Daily devotionals are available throughout the year at d365. Check it out--along with the great music that is included.