Welcome to Ottawa Presbyterian Church!
Located at 150 North Oak on the corner of East Third Street and Oak Street.
Telephone: (419) 523-3694
Beginning September 10, worship services returned to their 10:45 am time slot. Sunday School begins at 9:30 am on most Sundays; likewise, coffee generally follows worship.
To love God, follow Jesus, and love all.
- January 14 - Second Sunday of Epiphany Season, Communion
- January 15 - Martin Luther King, Jr., Day
- January 17 - Bible Study at 6 pm; Choir Practice resumes at 7 pm
- January 19 - Memorial Service for George R. Wisser, Sr - 12 pm. Visitation 1 hour prior
- January 20 - Session Retreat, 10 am to 2 pm
- January 21 - Third Sunday of Epiphany Season
- January 24 - Bible Study at 6 pm; Choir Practice at 7 pm
- January 28 - Fourth Sunday of Epiphany Season
- January 31 - Bible Study at 6 pm; Choir Practice at 7 pm
- February 4 - Fifth Sunday of Epiphany Season
- February 11 - Transfiguration Sunday, Communion
- February 13 - Worship at Meadows of Ottawa, 2 pm
- February 14 - Bingo at Meadows of Ottawa, 2 pm
- February 14 - Ash Wednesday Service, 7 pm
- February 18 - First Sunday of Lent
ONGOING PROJECT: Food Pantry--needs the following: Mixed vegetables, kidney beans, creamed corn, boxed and bagged pasta (but not spaghetti), fruit cocktail, mandarin oranges, pineapple (all varieties). The office at Trinity is open Monday-Thursday 9 am to 2 pm and items can be dropped off during those times. ADDITION--Boxed Cereal of all kinds!
You may contact our church using the office phone (419) 523-3694. You may also email our minister Rev. Ben Shaw (email@example.com) secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org), our financial secretary (email@example.com), our treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org) or our webmaster (email@example.com).
You can also find our church through Facebook (Ottawa Presbyterian Church), Twitter (@ottawapres), and Instagram (ottawapres).
Daily devotionals are available throughout the year at d365. Check it out--along with the great music that is included.