Welcome to Ottawa Presbyterian Church!
Located at 150 North Oak on the corner of East Third Street and Oak Street.
Telephone: (419) 523-3694
Sunday Worship services begin at 9:45 am during the summer. Also in summer a light breakfast is served at 9:00 am.
- Sustained by our faith
- Supported by our families
- Renewed through our fellowship
- Filled with hope for our future
Reverend Patrick Harley arrived in Ottawa on Thursday, June 25 and will conduct Sunday services as of June 28. While a formal "installation" will be held later, we are thrilled to have Reverend Harley here in Ottawa and serving our congregation!
You may contact Rev. Harley by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (423) 329-8896.
Rev. Patrick Harley is our new pastor beginning June 28, 2015.
See photos of Rev. Harley's ordination at the bottom of this page.
June 7 - Candidating Sunday
You can read more about the newly ordained Rev. Harley on the "Our Leaders" page.
This is an exciting time in the life of Ottawa Presbyterian Church!
Many, many thanks to the members of our pastor nominating committee for their faithful work over many months as they discerned God's plan for this congregation!
Children's Message - June 7, 2015
We're not sure who had more fun--the kids or the congregation. And the best part? It simply doesn't matter who had more fun. What does matter? The sense of joy and the presence of God for all who were there.
- June 28 - Rev. Patrick Harley's first official worship service as pastor of Ottawa Presbyterian Church.
- July 9 - Pint-Sized Presbies to Columbus Grove pool. 11 am to 2 pm. If Grove pool is still closed, we'll go to Ottawa Memorial Pool instead. In case of rain delay(s), check Facebook.
- July - Hands of Christ project - Share your handprints along with your activities to demonstrate how our congregation is involved in various activities in the community.
- July 12 - Highway cleanup after church.
- July 27 - Session, 7 pm
- July 28 - MOMS Group, 6:30 pm
- August 2 - Outdoor Worship at Ottawa Memorial Park, 10:45 am. Carry-in lunch afterward. (Because that's what Presbyterians do!!!)
- ONGOING PROJECT: Food Pantry--need diapers (size 5, 6, & 7).
- MOMS (Moms offering Moms Support) – we would like to begin gathering to offer support to one another. Please see Amy, Robyn, Sandy or Pastor Lynn if you are interested.
June 20 - Greeneville, TN. Ordination of Rev. Patrick Harley, called to be OPC's new pastor
Ordination of Rev. Patrick Harley - Greeneville, TN
A few members of our church (PNC) were able to make the trip for the ordination on 6/20...and still be back in Ottawa and smiling during worship on 6/21. Now that's dedication!
Nancy, Mike, Rev. Patrick, Randall, and Lynne
Daily devotionals are available throughout the year at d365. Check it out--along with the great music that is included.