Welcome to Ottawa Presbyterian Church!
Located at 150 North Oak on the corner of East Third Street and Oak Street.
Telephone: (419) 523-3694
Sunday Worship services begin at 9:45 am during the summer. A light breakfast is offered prior to Worship at 9 am. This schedule runs through Labor Day weekend.
- Sustained by our faith
- Supported by our families
- Renewed through our fellowship
- Filled with hope for our future
Empire - Part of "The Word" sermon series in 2016
- July 25 - Newsletter deadline, 10 am
- July 26 - MOMs Group, 6:30 pm
- July 28 - Choir Party, 5:30 pm
- July 28 - Wired Word, 5:45 pm
- July 31 - Worship led by our Triennium Youth
- August 7 - Outdoor Worship centered on "Creation" with Communion, 10 am, Shelter House #10. Bring a lawn chair, table service, and a dish to share at potluck after the service. Hint: we'll be right next to the pool, so keep that in mind for after lunch!
- August 14 - Worship centered on "Sin"
- August 21 - Worship centered on "Covenant"
- August 28 - Worship centered on "Stranger"
- September 4 - Worship centered on "Power," last Sunday on Summer Schedule
- September 11 - First Sunday on Fall Schedule: Sunday School resumes at 9:30 am, Worship at 10:45 am
- September 11 - Worship centered on "Israel"
- September 18 - Worship centered on "Justice"
ONGOING PROJECT: Food Pantry--need diapers (size 5, 6, & 7) and the following: All kinds of both canned and dry beans (except green beans), canned carrots, fruit cocktail, pineapple (all varieties), mandarin oranges, all kinds of pasta (except spaghetti noodles), packages of pasta dishes (except macaroni & cheese), boxed dinners such as Hamburger Helper (including pizza mixes), canned and boxed potatoes, and beverages/juice (including tomato juice).
FOR SUMMER 2016, PLEASE CHECK OUT THESE FIELD TRIP IDEAS:
Check out the websites/activities below, contact Janie F. with interests:
You may contact Rev. Harley by email (email@example.com), by office phone (419) 523-3694, or mobile phone (432) 329-8896.
You can also find our church through Facebook (Ottawa Presbyterian Church), Twitter (@ottawapres), and Instagram (ottawapres).
Daily devotionals are available throughout the year at d365. Check it out--along with the great music that is included.