Welcome to Ottawa Presbyterian Church!
Located at 150 North Oak on the corner of East Third Street and Oak Street.
Telephone: (419) 523-3694
Sunday Worship services begin at 10:45 am. Sunday School begins earlier at 9:30 am.
- Sustained by our faith
- Supported by our families
- Renewed through our fellowship
- Filled with hope for our future
Pastor Lynn Bova is serving as our temporary lay pastor. Her goal is to be in the office two days each week. She was on study leave at Union Seminary in Virginia the week of October 20 and will be on vacation during the week of October 27. She will return to the pulpit on November 2 and will be in the office on Tuesday and Wednesday, November 4 and 5.
10/4/14 - Christian Kids & Canvas - thanks, Rhonda Wolke!
- October 28 - Newsletter Deadline
- November 2 - Pack Christmas Shoe Box items during Education Hour prior to Worship.
- November 2 - Change clocks back to standard time. (Hit the snooze button and enjoy it!)
- November 4 - Boy Scout Election Night Dinner. See Mike K. for tickets.
- November 5 - PNC Meeting, 7 pm
- November 8 - Women's Breakfast - 9 am
- November 14 - Registration Deadline for Ecumenical Christmas School (Dec. 1-5). See calendar for more information.
- November 14 - Carpet cleaning in Fellowship Hall
- November 15 - Presbytery - Collingwood Presbyterian Church
- November 16 - Harvest Dinner (yum!). Bring a dish to share.
- November 23 - Congregational Meeting
- Operation Christmas Child - to conclude on November 2. See flyer.
- Halloween Care Packages - Bags of goodies for our 11 college kids were gathered up after our final Sunday for collection (10/26) and were shipped 10/27.
- Senior Citizen Gift Boxes for Christmas - Names of Senior Citizens are now available from Dee B.
- Stewardship Month - all of November
- ONGOING PROJECT: Food Pantry--need baby food & diapers (size 5, 6, & 7).
Outdoor Worship at Happy Acres - August 3, 2014
Communion - with nature and each other!
Pint-size Presbies go Pickin' (June 2014)
Daily devotionals are available throughout the year at d365. Check it out--along with the great music that is included.