Welcome to Ottawa Presbyterian Church!
Located at 150 North Oak on the corner of East Third Street and Oak Street.
Telephone: (419) 523-3694
Sunday Worship services begin at 10:45 am during the school year. Sunday School is held prior to Worship at 9:30 am.
- Sustained by our faith
- Supported by our families
- Renewed through our fellowship
- Filled with hope for our future
Go...part of "The Word" sermon series in 2016
- May 1 - Worship centered on "Go"
- May 1 - Closing service at Columbus Grove Presbyterian Church, 2:30 pm
- May 6 & 7 - 30-hour Famine with Bluffton and Ottawa Presbyterian Youth Groups, 7:30 pm - 6 pm
- May 8 - Worship centered on "Anger," communion
- May 10 - Worship at The Meadows of Ottawa, 2 pm
- May 11 - Bingo at The Meadows of Ottawa, 2 pm
- May 15 - Worship centered on "Spirit," message by Amy Remaklus
- May 15 - Pentecost Sunday
- May 19 - Session
- May 22 - Worship centered on "Community"
- May 22 - Confirmation during worship, last day of Sunday School until September 11
- May 29 - First day of summer schedule, light breakfast at 9 am and worship at 9:45 am
- May 26 - Painting with Rhonda Wolke--more info to follow
- May 29 - Worship centered on "Alone"
- May 30 - Memorial Day
- May 31 - MOMS Group
- June 5 - Worship centered on "Eat"
- June 6-10 - Rummage Sale week (start cleaning those closeouts now to make room for all the goodies you're going to want to take home!)
- June 10-11 - Presbyterian Women in Synod of the Covenant gathering in Findlay. See announcements or bulletin board
- June 19 - Worship centered on "Calling"
- June 26 - Worship centered on "Sanctification"
- June 26 - Mission & Outreach Vision meeting after worship
- July 3 - Worship centered on "Law"
ONGOING PROJECT: Food Pantry--need diapers (size 5, 6, & 7) and the following: All kinds of both canned and dry beans (except green beans), canned carrots, fruit cocktail, pineapple (all varieties), mandarin oranges, all kinds of pasta (except spaghetti noodles), packages of pasta dishes (except macaroni & cheese), boxed dinners such as Hamburger Helper (including pizza mixes), canned and boxed potatoes, and beverages/juice (including tomato juice).
You may contact Rev. Harley by email (email@example.com), by office phone (419) 523-3694, or mobile phone (432) 329-8896.
You can also find our church through Facebook (Ottawa Presbyterian Church), Twitter (@ottawapres), and Instagram (ottawapres).
Daily devotionals are available throughout the year at d365. Check it out--along with the great music that is included.