Welcome to Ottawa Presbyterian Church!
Located at 150 North Oak on the corner of East Third Street and Oak Street.
Telephone: (419) 523-3694
Beginning May 31, we follow our "summer" schedule with Worship at 9:45 am. Worship services have been either online (since March 22) or at Memorial Park beginning June 14. We will continue at the park through July.
To love God, follow Jesus, and love all.
A Sign of the Times - we will now meet at the park until we are able to return to worshipping in our sanctuary! We hope to get a shelter house near the caboose.
Online Service Links Since Quarantine:
- March 22 - Facebook Live, Ottawa Presbyterian Facebook Page. Audio link on Sermon page on this site.
- March 29 - March 29 Worship.
- April 5 - April 5 Worship, Bulletin, Hymn Sheets
- April 9 - Maundy Thursday Communion Service, Bulletin
- April 10 - Good Friday Worship from Christ Presbyterian Church in Toledo
- April 12 - Easter Sunday Worship, Bulletin, Easter Hymns
- April 19 - April 19 Worship, Bulletin, Hymns
- April 26 - April 26 Worship, Bulletin, Hymns
- May 3 - May 3 Worship, Bulletin, Hymns. A "Zoom" Coffee Hour followed.
- May 10 - May 10 Worship, Bulletin, Hymns
- May 17 - May 17 Worship, Bulletin, Hymns
- May 24 - May 24 Worship, Bulletin, Hymns
- May 31 - May 31 Worship, Bulletin, Hymns
- June 7 - June 7 Worship, Bulletin, Hymns
- June 14 - Worship at Memorial Park. Bulletin, Hymns
- June 21 - Worship at Memorial Park. See 'Sermon Page' for recording and bulletin.
- June 28 - Worship at Memorial Park. See 'Sermon Page' for recording and bulletin.
- July 5 - Worship at Memorial Park--look for us in shelter house near the caboose. See 'Sermon Page' for recording and Bulletin (when available).
We will follow Governor DeWine's and the Putnam County Health Department's recommendations and worship in "alternative" ways until those recommendations allow groups to safely and wisely gather once again.
Grace Came Down
- Worship services moved online beginning March 22 (FaceBook live). From March 29 on, services moved to YouTube. Links are posted on this site as well as on our Facebook page and Facebook group. If you would like to have links emailed directly to you, contact Beth M.
- On June 14, Worship moved to Memorial Park and will continue there through July, hopefully in the shelter house by the caboose. See you there, in an abundance of fresh air to keep us safe, at 9:45 am. In addition to a mask, you may want to bring your own chair, or even coffee.
- July 5 - Worship at 9:45 am at Memorial Park (shelter house by caboose). Bulletins & Hymn sheets will be available. However, you may wish to have these in advance.
- We hope to continue worship in the park during July. (Still need to confirm that with Village of Ottawa, however.)
When we return to worshipping together....
- We will be on summer schedule with worship at 9:45 (as of May 31)
- Worship will be held in Memorial Park, at least through July
- We will NOT have breakfasts this summer
- Masks will be highly encouraged
- Social distancing will be practiced
- We will try to continue online options for those with health issues who should not attend. We will probably end up recording sermons as in the past.
ONGOING PROJECT: Food Pantry--needs the following: Juice is needed (however grape or grapefruit juice is NOT needed). Also needed are small bags of sugar (brown, powdered, or granulated), mayonnaise, and baking mixes such as cake, cookie, or brownie mixes. The office at Trinity is open Monday-Thursday 9 am to 2 pm and items can be dropped off during those times. If you have questions, please check with Janice G.
If you wish to use the building for a special activity, please see the Building Usage Guidelines.
You may contact our church using the office phone (419) 523-3694. You may also email Rev. Ben Shaw (email@example.com) or call him at (740) 972-1606. You may also contact our secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org), our financial secretary (email@example.com), our treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org) or our webmaster (email@example.com).
You can also find our church through Facebook (Ottawa Presbyterian Church), Twitter (@ottawapres), and Instagram (ottawapres).
Daily devotionals are available throughout the year at d365. Check it out--along with the great music that is included.