Welcome to Ottawa Presbyterian Church!
Located at 150 North Oak on the corner of East Third Street and Oak Street.
Telephone: (419) 523-3694
Sunday Worship services begin at 10:45 am. Sunday School begins earlier at 9:30 am.
- Sustained by our faith
- Supported by our families
- Renewed through our fellowship
- Filled with hope for our future
Pastor Lynn Bova is serving as our temporary lay pastor. Her goal is to be in the office two days each week. During the week of December 15, she will be in the office on Monday and Wednesday, December 15 and 17. During Christmas Week, she will be in the office on Tuesday and Wednesday, December 23 and 24.
- December 14 - GIVE MORE-Third Sunday of Advent
- December 17 - Soup & Bread Meal (5:45 pm), Advent Worship (6:20 pm)
- December 17 - Pastor Nominating Committee (7 pm)
- December 19 - Salvation Army Bell Ringing (9 am to 7 pm - Kohls & Wal-Mart) Please sign up on bulletin board in downstairs hallway.
- December 21 - LOVE ALL-Fourth Sunday of Advent
- December 21 - Children's Christmas Program during worship
- December 21 - Christmas Caroling (then Pizza!!) Meet at church at 4 pm.
- December 22 - Food Pantry Preparation
- December 22 - Newsletter Deadline
- December 23 - Food Pantry Distribution
- December 24 - Worship Service at 9 pm. (Music begins at 8:30 pm.)
- December 25 - Celebrate the birth of our Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ--the gift beyond our understanding!
- December 28 - Andrew Bova in Concert (2 pm)
- Salvation Army Bell Ringers needed - all of December (as well as our assigned day of December 19). Contact LeAnn Carr for days other December 19. Please use sign-up sheet on bulletin board for December 19.
- Year-end Financial Statements - If you need a detailed statement of your giving for 2014, please let Financial Secretary Janie Font know.
- ONGOING PROJECT: Food Pantry--need baby food & diapers (size 5, 6, & 7). We staff the Food Pantry in December--don't forget!
December 17 - Christmas Pageant Rehearsal
December 12 - White Elephant Party
November 2-16 - Each week we added a symbol depicting our resources to our Stewardship Tree. You can see and hear more on our Sermon page.
November 2 - Operation Christmas Child Shoeboxes. Last year we had 8. This year's goal was 50. Actual shoeboxes prepared? 71--that's seventy-one! What an appropriate way to kick off a month celebrating stewardship and mission. Thanks for the challenge, Lynne H.! The boxes were blessed during worship on November 9.
Daily devotionals are available throughout the year at d365. Check it out--along with the great music that is included.